A £9m full buy-in has been agreed between Aviva and an unnamed US-listed medical devices business.
Supported by K3 Advisory and Cartwright, the deal completed in June and sees the benefits of 79 deferred and five pensioner members. The deal completes after a competitive process which saw the ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date