Border to Coast Pensions Partnership has launched a £3.7bn multi-asset credit (MAC), bringing its total investments to £34.6bn.
The Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) pool said the fund, first announced in September 2020, was a key addition to its portfolio, adding an "innovative and dynamic blend of fixed income specia...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date