Aviva has announced plans to invest £50m into venture capital funds that support emerging sustainable technology.
It follows the company's goal to become a net-zero carbon emissions firm by 2040, with the investments expected to have a specific focus on sustainability. The first investment, announced today ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date