Rothesay has agreed a £390m bulk annuity transaction covering the benefits of nearly 1,000 scheme members in the AvestaPolarit Pension Scheme.
Sponsored by Finnish stainless steel producer Outokumpu Stainless, the scheme agreed the buy-in this month ahead of a potential buyout in 2023/24. The liabilities of 436 pensioners and 500 defer...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date