The average time to buyout is just over ten years for FTSE 350 defined benefit (DB) schemes, according to Barnett Waddingham.
The consultancy's monthly DB End Gauge analysis found the time to this endgame was 1.3 years shorter at the end of December compared to the end of the November. Thanks to increases in gilt and s...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date