Standard Life completed another £4bn of bulk annuity transactions in the second half of 2021, including a further deal with one of its own schemes.
The insurer, owned by Phoenix Group, said it had insured another £3.6bn of external pension scheme benefits across three deals, alongside a £400m buy-in with the Pearl Group Staff Pension Scheme. ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date