The Aegon Master Trust has been selected by Societe Generale as the new home for its existing in-house trust-based scheme, following the provision going live for new service last year.
The bulk transfer of around £385m of existing pension assets from the trust-based scheme was undertaken in a series of three tranches over a two-week period. The transition was overseen by Isio ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date