This week’s top stories include a £1.7bn buy-in for Gallaher Pensions and the expansion of the government’s ‘stronger nudge’ initiative.
1)Standard Life agrees £1.7bn buy-in for Gallaher Pensions The Gallaher Defined Benefit Pension Scheme has completed a £1.7bn full scheme buy-in with Standard Life following a competitive tender...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date