The IMI 2014 Deferred Fund has agreed a £250m partial buy-in with Pension Insurance Corporation (PIC), covering the benefits of 1,200 members.
The deal is the fifth between the scheme and the insurer, taking the total amount of insured benefits to around £800m since 2016. The majority of the membership covered by the deal were deferred...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date