The Church of England (CoE) Pensions Board has announced plans to vote against mining company chairs that do not meet voluntary global safety standards.
The £3.5bn scheme has put companies on notice where they have not confirmed their intention to implement the Global Industry Standard on Tailings Management. Around a third of companies with tailin...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date