Universities Superannuation Scheme (USS) will shift £5bn of assets under management away from polluting companies in developed markets.
The £82bn pension scheme said it was introducing a climate "tilt" for both defined benefit (DB) and defined contribution (DC) assets within its global developed market equity investments. The mo...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date