New ballots will open at 149 universities next week in a bid to extend industrial action over ongoing pension and pay disputes in the UK’s higher education sector.
The University and College Union (UCU) yesterday (7 March) confirmed more strike action lay ahead for its members and has now confirmed this will last from 16 March to 8 April. The ballots will ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date