This week’s top stories include Centrica’s appointment of Schroders Solutions as outsourced chief investment officer and findings on the industry’s working from home patterns.
1) Schroders hired for £10bn Centrica OCIO mandate
The trustees of Centrica's pension schemes have appointed Schroders Solutions as the outsourced chief investment officer for £10bn of assets.
2) Majority of industry working two days or fewer in office
The majority of the industry is working from their organisation's office for two days a week or fewer, PP's latest Pensions Buzz poll reveals.
3) Ross Trustees announces seven promotions
Ross Trustees has promoted seven of its staff on the back of the firm's strong business performance throughout 2021.
4) HMRC publishes GMP clarification
HM Revenue and Customs has published a GMP update providing clarification on issues surrounding equalisation.
5) PLSA and ABI launch £1m pension awareness campaign
The Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association and the Association of British Insurers have joined forced in a bid to raise pensions awareness.