Over 160,000 pension scheme members will take part in a COP26-initiated three-week trial where they will be encouraged to make greener pension choices.
The ‘green nudge' trials - commissioned by the government in its COP26 agenda - will test the impact of nudges and messages against increasing saver engagement with the sustainability of pension in...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date