The BT Pension Scheme (BTPS) will reduce the scope 1 and 2 carbon intensity of its equity and credit and real estate portfolios as part of a five-year targets plan on its path to net zero.
The £57bn scheme plans to achieve net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2035 across its entire portfolio, consistent with both the Net Zero Asset Owner Alliance and Institutional Investors Group on ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date