TPT Retirement Solutions has announced its intention to make an impact investment of approximately £75m through its defined contribution (DC) master trust default fund.
According to TPT, the members of its DC default investment strategy - which is overseen by AllianceBernstein - will increasingly see their pension funds being earmarked towards investments aiming t...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date