Master trusts are well-placed to provide support to schemes and their members through a potential recession, according to financial advice firm Wealth Wizards.
The company stated the current levels of inflation and interest rate increases have left many members in a precarious situation with their finances. However, Wealth Wizards argued master trusts ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date