Defined contribution (DC) consolidators such as PensionBee and Hargreaves Lansdown are broadly seen as a force for good, according to a Professional Pensions poll.
Results from last week's Pensions Buzz survey found 44% of respondents said DC consolidators have had a positive impact on DC savers, against 19% who disagreed. Of the 44% who said DC consolidat...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date