The South Yorkshire Pensions Authority (SYPA) is to commit £500m to the South Yorkshire region in a ‘levelling up’ investment.
Following an initial £80m commitment to local development lending, SYPA is designing a place-based impact investment portfolio which will deploy capital to local investments over the next five to t...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date