The British Steel Pension Scheme (BSPS) has completed a £2.7bn buy-in deal with Legal & General (L&G), to fully secure the remaining 40% of the scheme’s liabilities.
The fourth and final bulk annuity transaction between BSPS and L&G follows deals agreed in November 2021, March 2022 and in January this year. Through the transactions, BSPS has become the largest ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date