In its recent annual funding statement, The Pensions Regulator (TPR) said that trustees must consider their schemes’ endgame options.
One choice facing trustees is whether to insure members' benefits when the scheme has enough assets to do so - through either a full-scheme buy-in or a buyout - or to run on the scheme past this po...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date