First Actuarial has announced it is extending its share ownership following the retirement of founding partner Alan Smith.
The consultancy said Smith's retirement had resulted in discussions over succession plans and follows its announcement earlier this year of an overhaul in its management and decision-making structu...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date