This week’s top stories include The Pensions Regulator’s speech at PP Live, the M&S scheme confirming 53,000 members were affected by the Capita breach and more than 20 pension companies forming the Pensions Equity Group.
TPR: We are 'unapologetic' about expectations of trustees Trustees running pension schemes "need to be highly qualified" so as to deliver value for money by default to savers, says The Pensions...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date