With schemes facing more administration tasks than ever, it is important the industry attracts new talent to help with potential capacity problems, says Kim Gubler.
Most people who have anything to do with pensions administration understand good administration is delivered through a combination of quality systems, processes, and people. When I started in pe...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date