‘Placemaking’, the new buzzword in regeneration projects, is about making great places to live, visit, work, and enjoy.
Done well, with a proactive council, progressive developer and a supportive long-term investor, placemaking shapes communities and breathes life back in deprived areas. At its core it is about deli...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date