Defined benefit pension schemes are mostly well hedged when it comes to interest rate and inflation risks, but many have yet to address longevity risk.
The implications for a scheme could be significant - including a delay in reaching target funding or increased deficit contributions. According to Club Vita analysis, most pension schemes in the...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date