SPAIN - Assets under management of Spanish pension funds suffered a 3.75% year-on-year decline due to market performance and reduced members' contribution, data by the Inverco reveal.
This data reflects a decline of €3.1bn (US$4.4bn) from June 2009, which was partially offset during the first half of 2009 by improving market conditions. Inverco said in the first six months of...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date