SPAIN - Spanish defined contribution plans posted positive annual results for the first time since 2007, data from the Asociación de Instituciones de Inversión Colectiva y Fondos de Pensiones (Inverco) revealed.
According to the trade body, the rolling weighted average profitability of these funds is 0.43% for the 12 months ended August 31. Inverco's statistics are based on data from 1,090 Spanish DC pl...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date