SPAIN - Assets under management of pension funds falling under the individual system category decreased 0.63% during the month of October, data from research company VDOS Stochastics revealed.
The total managed by those funds - which collect and invest pension contributions paid only by employees and not by employers - was €50bn (US$74.7bn) at the end of last month. However, total ass...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date