NEST has confirmed it will offer investors access to a global equity Sharia-compliant fund, it confirmed today.
The mandate to run the brief - posted on the official European Union tender website today - said the successful bidder will have their products approved by a board of Sharia scholars. The fund will...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date