UK/BELGIUM - The Upper Tribunal expressed "serious reservations" about the amount The Pensions Regulator is chasing in its contribution notice against Michel Van De Wiele NV.
In a tribunal held between 25 and 27 October last year, Mr Justice Warren expressed surprise at the £5.089m awarded by the determinations panel in the contribution notice issued against Michel Van ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date