UK - The Pension Protection Fund has published its annual report - revealing a surplus of £678m ($1.1bn) at 31 March.
The annual report revealed the lifeboat fund had seen its surplus increase by £248m from the previous year and funding levels increase from 103.3% at the end of March 2010 to 105.1% at the end of M...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date