UK - Government plans to cut a subsidy boosting the appeal of solar panel infrastructure investments could scupper scheme plans to use these investments as part of their liability matching strategies, fund managers say.
The Department of Energy and Climate Change is set to cut the Feed-in-Tariff - a government subsidy for low-carbon technologies - from the solar panel industry by 50% next month, threatening to und...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date