Government minister David Willetts has been confirmed as the speaker at the Society of Pension Consultants annual dinner in November.
The former Conservative work and pensions spokesman is currently serving as cabinet minister for universities and schemes. He has continued his association with pensions since taking up his new ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date