US/NETHERLANDS - CB Richard Ellis (CBRE) has completed the acquisition of ING Real Estate Investment Management (ING REIM) Europe, marking the final stage of CBRE's absorption of ING's real estate business.
CBRE has acquired ING REIM Europe for $540m, bringing the total sale value of the various real estate businesses to approximately $940m. ING agreed to sell all three ING REIM businesses to CBRE in ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date