US - The New York State Teachers' Retirement System posted returns of 23.3% in the 12 months ended 30 June, the highest one-year return in 25 years.
Assets hit $89.9bn, up $13bn from a year earlier. The 25-year annualised return is 9%, 100 basis points above its target return. The fund targets an allocation of 42% in domestic equity, 18% in ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date