Pension funds remain the most preferred way to invest spare cash, according to research by HSBC Global Asset Management.
Just under a third (29.6%) of 189 investors surveyed said they prefer to invest in long-term savings and pensions, in comparison to other investment choices. However, the figure is slightly down...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date