Smith & Williamson has appointed Goddard Perry to provide actuarial and third-party administration services to its two defined benefit (DB) schemes.
The schemes have 150 members and around £35m in assets, and will be supplied with an automated technology driven "straight through" service. The service will provide the scheme with real-time da...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date