There are now just four days left to submit your entries for the UK Pensions Awards 2020…
The awards - now in their 23rd year - remain the industry's most prestigious accolades.
They shine the light on excellence and recognise the advisers, providers and investment managers that offer the highest level of innovation, performance and service to occupational pension schemes and their members, and have done the most to improve this over the past year.
The awards look at advisers and providers across more than 30 different categories and are rigorously judged by a panel of senior scheme managers, trustees and advisers.
How to enter
To submit your entry form and submission, visit: https://ukpensionsawards.com/live/en/page/enter-now
The deadline for receipt of the entries is 5pm on Monday, 20 January 2020.
The full list of categories for the 2020 awards is:
Pensions Personality of the Year Award
Back by popular demand! The Pensions Personality of the Year Award will, as in previous years, be decided by an industry-wide nomination and voting process which will be launched over the coming weeks. The winner of the award will be announced at the UK Pensions Awards dinner.
- Actuarial/Pensions Consultancy of the Year
- DC Consultancy of the Year
- Investment Consultancy of the Year
- Pension Lawyers of the Year
- Pensions Litigation Firm of the Year
- Risk Reduction Adviser of the Year
- Fiduciary Evaluator of the Year ***NEW FOR 2020***
- DC Pension Provider of the Year
- DC Investment Manager of the Year
- DC Multi-Asset Fund Manager of the Year
- DC Master Trust of the Year
- DC Innovation of the Year
- DC Investment Innovation of the Year
- Investment Manager of the Year
- Fiduciary Manager of the Year
- Institutional Investment Platform Provider of the Year
- Equity Manager of the Year
- Fixed Income Manager of the Year
- Factor Investing Manager of the Year
- DB Multi-Asset Manager of the Year
- Emerging Markets Manager of the Year
- Property Manager of the Year
- Alternative Investment Manager
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Manager of the Year
- Liability-Driven Investment (LDI) Manager of the Year
- Cashflow-Driven Investment (CDI) Manager of the Year
- Risk Reduction Provider of the Year
- DB Investment Innovation of the Year
- Fixed Income Innovation of the Year
- Diversity and Inclusion Excellence Award
- Independent Trustee of the Year
- Third-Party Administrator of the Year
- Technology Innovation of the Year
- DB Master Trust/Consolidator of the Year***NEW FOR 2020***
- Pensions Communication Initiative of the Year
- Educational and Thought Leadership Initiative of the Year
- Sponsor Covenant Provider of the Year
- Retirement Innovation of the Year
To find out more, visit: https://ukpensionsawards.com/
This week’s top stories included a call on the Treasury to relax pension rules to help enable saving after the coronavirus crisis, and the industry’s call for clearer guidance from The Pensions Regulator (TPR) on managing Covid-19.
Coronavirus Blog: Boris Johnson tests positive; TPR extends late payment reporting deadlines; Job retention scheme will cover AE contributions
In this live blog, Professional Pensions brings together all the latest news on the industry's response to the coronavirus pandemic, as well as regulatory and legal updates.
Royal London’s independent governance committee (IGC) report revealed investment performance for all workplace pension customers in 2019 was above its target.
Pension professionals show us their new 'work colleagues' as their turn their homes into offices.
Pension scheme trustees are relying too much on their advisers to give a holistic view of any governance challenges their scheme may be facing, says RSM.