Pension scheme trustees are relying too much on their advisers to give a holistic view of any governance challenges their scheme may be facing, says RSM.
A survey of 200 pension professionals found that over half expect their advisers to raise governance concerns, but none can give a ‘helicopter view' of all scheme operations. RSM warned such an app...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date