The Pensions Management Institute has produced an industry guide to Covid-19.
The guide includes articles from a range of companies across the industry, including:
- What does the pandemic mean for long-term investors? - Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Pension administration: locked down but open for business - Barnett Waddingham
- Engagement implications of the COVID-19 pandemic - BMO Global Asset Management
- Coronavirus (COVID 19): the real test for Master Trusts? - Atlas Master Trust
- Wide will wear, but narrow will tear - Sackers
- Best pension practices during the COVID-19 pandemic - Equiniti
- COVID-19 and Master Trust providers - Hymans Robertson
- Investing in extreme conditions: using synthetic exposures to overcome the liquidity conundrum - Insight Investment
- Managing through COVID-19: a fiduciary management perspective - River and Mercantile Solutions
- Retiring in turbulent times: 10 steps to help members understand their options - WEALTH at work
- Unprecedented challenges and unprecedented responses - Dalriada Trustees
Professional Pensions’ Women in Pensions Awards is returning this October and now open for nominations.
The industry needs to proceed with caution when giving members’ the illusion they have voting rights on the shares in their pension scheme, PTL says.
Three industry veterans have formally launched a dedicated Professional Corporate Sole Trustee (PCST) firm in a bid to capitalise on growing demand in the area.
The Pensions Management Institute (PMI) has accredited 20 Punter Southall Governance Services (PSGS) trustees under its professional trustee accreditation programme, Aptitude.
Trustees receive a huge amount of guidance, but is it all useful? Holly Roach reports.