The Pensions Management Institute has produced an industry guide to Covid-19.
The guide includes articles from a range of companies across the industry, including:
- What does the pandemic mean for long-term investors? - Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Pension administration: locked down but open for business - Barnett Waddingham
- Engagement implications of the COVID-19 pandemic - BMO Global Asset Management
- Coronavirus (COVID 19): the real test for Master Trusts? - Atlas Master Trust
- Wide will wear, but narrow will tear - Sackers
- Best pension practices during the COVID-19 pandemic - Equiniti
- COVID-19 and Master Trust providers - Hymans Robertson
- Investing in extreme conditions: using synthetic exposures to overcome the liquidity conundrum - Insight Investment
- Managing through COVID-19: a fiduciary management perspective - River and Mercantile Solutions
- Retiring in turbulent times: 10 steps to help members understand their options - WEALTH at work
- Unprecedented challenges and unprecedented responses - Dalriada Trustees
The latest virtual event in PP’s DeskFlix series takes place on 7 July
Professional Pensions spoke to Aon EMEA head of retirement & investment Michael Clare as part of an exclusive series of interviews with the leaders of some of the UK’s leading pension consulting firms. This is what he had to say…
A majority of industry professionals polled believe greater strides must be made to improve the diversity of the leadership on trustee boards, Professional Pensions finds.
The government’s furlough scheme has hit pension contributions by 25%, higher than the 20% wage cut the scheme offers, according to research by Now Pensions.
Darren Philp: Covid-19 will give the industry the 'kick up the backside' it needs to move to modernity
Beer and brainfood: How Smart Pension has coped with a crisis