The Pensions Management Institute has produced an industry guide to Covid-19.
The guide includes articles from a range of companies across the industry, including:
- What does the pandemic mean for long-term investors? - Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Pension administration: locked down but open for business - Barnett Waddingham
- Engagement implications of the COVID-19 pandemic - BMO Global Asset Management
- Coronavirus (COVID 19): the real test for Master Trusts? - Atlas Master Trust
- Wide will wear, but narrow will tear - Sackers
- Best pension practices during the COVID-19 pandemic - Equiniti
- COVID-19 and Master Trust providers - Hymans Robertson
- Investing in extreme conditions: using synthetic exposures to overcome the liquidity conundrum - Insight Investment
- Managing through COVID-19: a fiduciary management perspective - River and Mercantile Solutions
- Retiring in turbulent times: 10 steps to help members understand their options - WEALTH at work
- Unprecedented challenges and unprecedented responses - Dalriada Trustees
Pension savers could see a faster recovery of monies lost during the Covid-19 pandemic by increasing contributions ahead of a market rebound, according to research from PensionBee.
The number of deaths registered for week 20 (9 May to 15 May) of the year in England and Wales is slightly higher than the figure for week 19 due to a backlog of registrations.
David Fairs is making a bid to complete 52 10k cross training sessions in a bid to raise £10,000 for Sarcoma UK.
Ahead of stepping down as senior partner next week, Nick Salter tells James Phillips about building Barnett Waddingham up to £100m in turnover, his client-first mantra, and his desire for greater consumer trust.
In this live blog, Professional Pensions brings together all the latest news on the industry's response to the coronavirus pandemic, as well as regulatory and legal updates.