The Pensions Management Institute has produced an industry guide to Covid-19.
The guide includes articles from a range of companies across the industry, including:
- What does the pandemic mean for long-term investors? - Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Pension administration: locked down but open for business - Barnett Waddingham
- Engagement implications of the COVID-19 pandemic - BMO Global Asset Management
- Coronavirus (COVID 19): the real test for Master Trusts? - Atlas Master Trust
- Wide will wear, but narrow will tear - Sackers
- Best pension practices during the COVID-19 pandemic - Equiniti
- COVID-19 and Master Trust providers - Hymans Robertson
- Investing in extreme conditions: using synthetic exposures to overcome the liquidity conundrum - Insight Investment
- Managing through COVID-19: a fiduciary management perspective - River and Mercantile Solutions
- Retiring in turbulent times: 10 steps to help members understand their options - WEALTH at work
- Unprecedented challenges and unprecedented responses - Dalriada Trustees
Three week countdown to PP's Sustainable Investment Festival: Key reasons to attend for trustees plus CPD certified
Professional Pensions’ parent Incisive Media is pleased to announce its inaugural Sustainable Investment Festival is now CPD certified for up to 26 hours of interactive content across the event, including sessions tailored to the needs of trustees and...
A framework supported by the United Nations to help financial organisations report and act on evolving nature-related risks has been launched.
This week’s top stories included Barnett Waddingham’s appointment of eight partners, while British Airways Pensions announced the outsource of in-house investment operations to BlackRock.
Aon has sold its US retirement business to Aquiline and its Retiree Health Exchange operations to Alight to facilitate its merger with Willis Towers Watson.