The Pensions Management Institute has produced an industry guide to Covid-19.
The guide includes articles from a range of companies across the industry, including:
- What does the pandemic mean for long-term investors? - Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Pension administration: locked down but open for business - Barnett Waddingham
- Engagement implications of the COVID-19 pandemic - BMO Global Asset Management
- Coronavirus (COVID 19): the real test for Master Trusts? - Atlas Master Trust
- Wide will wear, but narrow will tear - Sackers
- Best pension practices during the COVID-19 pandemic - Equiniti
- COVID-19 and Master Trust providers - Hymans Robertson
- Investing in extreme conditions: using synthetic exposures to overcome the liquidity conundrum - Insight Investment
- Managing through COVID-19: a fiduciary management perspective - River and Mercantile Solutions
- Retiring in turbulent times: 10 steps to help members understand their options - WEALTH at work
- Unprecedented challenges and unprecedented responses - Dalriada Trustees
TISAtech has launched an ESG investment strategy evaluation in collaboration with the Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association (PLSA).
This week’s top stories include XPS Pensions research showing GMP equalisation back payments owed to members could be as high as £25,000. Also, a quarter of institutional investors are to increase their investment in cryptoassets by 2025.
Willis Tower Watson analyst Jennifer Harrison was the winner of the PMI's fourth student essay competition. In her paper, she looks at the way Covid-19 has changed the way people and companies in the industry work and asks whether these changes will become...
As part of PP’s Rising Star Awards, we spoke to Travers Smith partner and head of pensions sector group Daniel Gerring about the importance of recognising and developing talent in the industry
Here they are – the winners of the second annual Professional Pensions Rising Star Awards...