The £8bn Lothian Pension Fund (LPF) has appointed custodian Northern Trust as the provider of an automated proxy support service.
The facility will allow the Scottish Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) fund to vote its full shareholding at the AGM of every company held by the fund by initiating the return of loan position...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date