The BT Pension Scheme (BTPS) has become the latest pension fund to commit to a net-zero investment strategy by a fixed date in order to mitigate the financial risks from climate change.
The £55bn scheme said it was targeting a net-zero strategy by 2035, aligned with the Paris Agreement goals, across all three scopes covered by the Greenhouse Gas Protocol, an international accounti...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date