GLIL Infrastructure has raised £500m from two Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) pools to fund UK infrastructure investments.
The commitment takes GLIL's LGPS-backed capital to £2.3bn, of which £1.4bn is already deployed across ten infrastructure assets. The latest investment round is supported by Northern LGPS partner...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date