The defined benefit (DB) scheme of Evonik Holdings UK has agreed a £544m full buy-in with Legal & General (L&G) Assurance Society.
The four UK schemes merged to insure the benefits of over 3,600 UK pension scheme members last month. The deal follows a similar transaction a $93m (£68m) "lift out" - a US transaction similar t...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date