Russell Investments has been awarded a £1.5bn fiduciary management for the Capita Pension and Life Assurance Scheme.
The move comes after a trustee decision to adopt an improved investment governance model which will see the majority of day-to-day decisions delegated to Russell Investments. Via the full mandat...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date