The Border to Coast Pensions Partnership has set out its commitment to achieve net-zero greenhouse gas emissions across its investments by 2050, or sooner.
The Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) pool has launched a framework setting out how it will reach the 2050 goal, including setting interim targets for 2030. It also plans to prioritise enga...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date