The Sanofi Pension Scheme has insured the benefits of around 2,900 pensioner members in a £760m buy-in with Legal & General (L&G) Assurance Society.
It is the scheme's first bulk annuity deal with L&G, although it is a long-term client of L&G Investment Management (LGIM). The company manufactures healthcare products, including around half a ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date