The vast majority of fiduciary management retendering exercises resulted in the same manager appointed, although comprehensive processes led to fee reductions, says Isio.
The firm's annual fiduciary management survey, published today (4 November), revealed that 86% of 582 retender exercises resulted in the incumbent being awarded the contract again. The period co...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date