EB Associates Group has been fined £140,000 by the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) after instigating over 107,000 cold calls about pensions.
The ICO has also banned the company from making any further illegal calls about pensions under threat of court action. Cold calling about pensions has been illegal since 2019 but EB Associates h...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date